- The use of newer web technology and multimedia devices will only be permitted provided they do not divert us from our primary purpose. Functionality of the web site takes precedence over the visual effect of the website.
- The Brooklyn General Service (BGS) Website will only use first names and last initials to identify people. The use of an “identifier” such as “James the Plumber” will be prohibited. In addition, phone numbers and personal email addresses are prohibited. The BGS website email addresses will be used to contact BGS officers, chairpersons, and DCMs.
- The BGS Website will post a disclaimer which indicates that the website is neither endorsed nor approved by A.A. World Services Inc. or any other A.A. Entity.
- The BGS Website shall maintain external links to the following: A.A. World Services, A.A. Grapevine, S.E.N.Y., and Brooklyn Intergroup.
- The BGS Website shall include a disclaimer break before linking to any external web page.
- The BGS Website will be reviewed as part of the BGS County Inventory.
- Oversight of the BGS Website shall be the responsibility of the Brooklyn County General Service acting through the BGS Website Committee.
The Brooklyn General Service Web Site is neither endorsed nor approved by A.A. World Services Inc.. The views contained on this web site do not reflect the views of A.A. World Services Inc., or any other A.A. entity, and they are the sole expression of participating groups of Brooklyn General Service. Adobe and Acrobat are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Inc. Google and Google-Maps are registered trademarks of Google Inc.